About the Award
Weigh and Win is looking to recognize our leading community health partners. Since 2011, Weigh and Win has been working with local innovative organizations to help improve the health of Colorado. Whether you have been a partner for six years or six months, we want to recognize the work that you’re doing. Weigh and Win has been partnering in Colorado communities for six years, engaging more than 90,000 people and helping them achieve an average 8% weight improvement because of our Outstanding Partners in Health, like you!
Click here for the application.
Submit your online application by July 31, 2017. Weigh and Win staff members will select up to five finalists by August 7, 2017 based solely on the content of the application. A finalist video will be created in tandem with Weigh and Win staff to be shown at the Weigh and Win Conference on September 13, 2017. The winner will be selected by a leadership review committee and announced at the conference.
- Why is impacting community health important to your organization?
- How have you utilized Weigh and Win to create a healthy change within your community?
(Ideas could include promotional strategies, program integration, etc.)
- How do you measure your community’s success with Weigh and Win?
- Tell us a story about someone in your community who is benefiting from the program.
What are the Benefits of Sharing Your Story?
- All applicants and success stories will be featured on the Weigh and Win website.
- Finalists will receive recognition in front of their peers at the annual Weigh and Win conference on September 13, 2017.
- The Weigh and Win team will create a short video for all finalists showcasing the organization’s success with the program. Each finalist will receive a copy of the video for promotional and educational purposes.
- The winner will receive recognition at the annual Weigh and Win Conference, a commemorative plaque and co-branded swag.
Do you have questions about the Weigh and Win “Outstanding Partner in Health” Award? Contact Lia Schoepke at email@example.com or 303-694-8012.