Winter hibernation is over. Spring is the perfect time for a fresh start. Here are five easy ways you can spring clean your health this year.
- Clean Out Cupboards: Purge the pantry and fridge of unhealthy temptations and stock up on healthier whole grains, fresh produce, and good-for-you snacks.
- Lighten Up: Say goodbye to winter comfort foods. Lighten up your diet and enjoy in-season produce like asparagus, peas and strawberries.
- Get Outside: Enjoy the warmer weather and longer days. Take a lunchtime walk, enjoy a weekend hike or play a sport with your kids! Vitamin D improves mood and supports a healthy immune system.
- Watch Your Sugar: Winter = holiday candy overload. Cut back on sweets, drinks and other foods high in added sugar. Fuel your body in a healthier way.
- Take Inventory: Be real with yourself. Look at what is and isn’t working with your healthy eating and active living goals. Switch it up and set new goals.
For more information or to join the Weigh and Win program, visit www.WeighandWin.com or call