You can now sync your Apple Watch via the Apple Health app with your Weigh and Win account to track your activity!
Want to sync an Apple Watch? First, make sure that no other devices are currently synced with your account:
- Login to your Weigh and Win account on a computer
- Select ‘Settings’ from the top toolbar
- Select ‘Activity Trackers’
- Click ‘Manage Trackers’
- If any trackers are currently connected, select the ‘Disconnect’ option.
How to Sync Your Apple Watch:
- Install the incentaHEALTH app from the App Store
- Login to your Weigh and Win account through the app
- From the side menu, select ‘Apple Watch’ under ‘Coaching Tools’
- Click ‘Link my Apple Watch’
- Scroll down to the ‘Allow Smart Scale to READ Data’ Section.
- You must allow read access to at least ‘Steps’
- Click Allow. Pull down to refresh!